Hi, I’m Matt Miller. If you’re familiar with the Ditch That Textbook blog or book, you may already know a little about me.
As a teacher, I ditched my homework. I recently published Ditch That Homework with co-author Alice Keeler.
- More than a decade of experience in the classroom in public schools
- Google Certified Innovator and PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator
- Creator of the popular Ditch That Textbook blog and author of Ditch That Textbook: Free Your Teaching and Revolutionize Your Classroom
After running conference sessions, keynotes and workshops for teachers for several years, I’ve learned something …
- Your time is precious and you don’t want to waste it.
- You LOVE great classroom ideas.
- You want to be able to implement them in class right away.
- You don’t want to spend a bunch of time and effort figuring it out yourself.
I’ve got you covered.