The Meaningful Tech Workshop is designed to give you “plug and play” ideas for your classroom.
My goal for this workshop is to equip, inspire and entertain.
It’s anything but the “sit and get” professional development you’ve probably experienced before. You’ll get your hands dirty on your own device, working with the tools and concepts we’ve discussed. That way, you’ll have some practice and can ask questions during the workshop so you’ll be ready to go in class.
We’ll laugh. There will be prize giveaways. You’ll have a great time and your classes will benefit, too!
What they’re saying …
“Matt’s enthusiasm for engaging students through fun, digital learning is infectious. You will leave with renewed excitement for empowering the innovators in your classroom.” — Christy, digital innovation consultant
This is the best hands-on tech workshop for all levels of teachers. Whether you are just curious about introducing a little tech into the classroom or want to jump in full force, this workshop can lead you in the right direction! I really appreciate Matt and his willingness to share. — Valerie, teacher
Not only did I learn some new tech, but more importantly in which ways to use the new tech in class that would transform my instructional practices. — Craig, instructional coach
Indianapolis Meaningful Tech Workshop
- Date: December 5, 2017 (Tuesday)
- Time: 8:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. EST
- Location: Central Indiana Educational Service Center (CIESC), 6036 Lakeside Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46278
- Lunch on your own (75 minutes)
- Cost: $149
- Scroll down for more info and to register!
Here’s what you’ll get in The Meaningful Tech Workshop …
- The SIX superpowers of tech in the classroom and how you can harness them
- How to connect your class to the world — on demand or with just a bit of planning
- Creative uses of Google Apps (G Suite) that will unlock exciting new ways for your students to create with your content
- How to “Tech Like a PIRATE” — combining powerful student engagement with free tech to create experiences instead of activities
- The Essential Tech Toolkit for Teachers, a set of digital tools that can enhance practically any classroom
- Some perspective, like the importance of balancing digital with the real world and why using tech for tech’s sake doesn’t help kids
Plus, you’ll get a certificate for six hours of professional learning to turn in to your school or district!
Take the first step … get registered!
Ready to get equipped and inspired to do more in your classroom? Those engaging learning experiences are within reach.
Fill out the form below with your details and click the Continue to Payment button. Pay with a credit card or PayPal. Then mark your calendar for The Meaningful Tech Workshop!
Paying by purchase order? Fill out the form for each participant you’re registering. Then follow the directions for submitting the PO and paying on the confirmation page after you submit information.
Questions? Feel free to email matt@DitchThatTextbook.com and we’ll get right back to you!